PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to ask advice or council for the sexopathologist. I am married 3 years, but we live...

Oleg
26.06.2004, 10:07
It would be desirable to ask advice or council for the sexopathologist. I am married 3 years, but we live together 4 years. To me of 26 years, her 25. Very much we like each other. We are engaged sekom 2 3 times a month, but me it does not suit (I itself with the old man any I feel). In the first days of acquaintance, clearly, was more often, but now here so. The wife washing does not test an orgasm, but speaks, that takes pleasure in sex. But the desire at it or her appears seldom, and me, clear business, would be desirable is more often. To force I it or her never I shall be, but it would be desirable to find a way out of this situation. Romanticism is not so necessary to her, to raise or excite itself she does not give (only when she wants sex) and even more often names me the maniac. I already thought, can descend or go to the sexopathologist and consult. Only as she will apprehend this offer. Can something advise? In fact at my age of pair 3 4 times a week, and even are engaged in sex more often!

Laluna
29.06.2004, 07:06
Correspondence consultations are not so effective. To you it is better on reception to the doctor. Here to you at the best will advise " to drink some a few or a little;little bit alcohol " and " to make erotic massage to the wife ". Better internally.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 01:57
Laluna the rights, to internal reception to the doctor:)))

Kostja
03.07.2004, 13:18
At me a similar situation. Probably, it is costs of home life.