PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstsvujte! I have a small problem which I would like for time...

Linsi
26.06.2004, 04:49
Zdravstsvujte!
I have a small problem which to me was to be resolved. The matter is that first my time already proceeds three times.. That is all is impossible also here... On idea I should be raised or excited, instead of I can.... Only I begin, and sharply releases or lets off: - (But when we are in public, or on a visit, or in that place where it would be not desirable the first experience prieobretat.... SIMPLY it would be desirable, that weight has passed or has taken place well, instead of from a bay borahty. I can yet nedorosla? But me 21 year! And I still the virgin... Simply I like the guy, and it would be desirable especially "it or this", at times priklinet, that though on a wall climb. And in what the reason I cannot understand. The pavor can? Yes like that I want, and I am not afraid like as... Prompt pozhajlsta what to do or make and in what my problem. He does or makes all normally! Probably... Though usamogo experience is not great. But has put not in it or this.

Victor M.
26.06.2004, 16:15
Try or Taste with another

Linsi
26.06.2004, 18:53
Viktor, you think, what all business in itself? Simply to me all would be desirable for it to make first time with the person who to me is dear or expensive, that is on the basis of feelings taki.. Instead of so.. Automatically!

Cracker
27.06.2004, 14:46
You did not try or taste joint viewing erotic films?

The anonym
27.06.2004, 20:42
Linsi, at me the first time last not less than 5 times:) In any mement became hardly strashnovato and all - already nothing would be desirable. Gradually all has passed or has taken place - my partner was very close or attentive to me (though of an abundance of experience too could not brag)

Linsi
29.06.2004, 10:12
And how all has come to the end?? Really after 5 attempts all was possible perfectly??? And why such happens, will not prompt?

Lencha
30.06.2004, 13:55
Linsi, at me n it turned out within a month, as a result have simply chosen a convenient pose, when the girl from above so that you could supervise a pain... If she certainly is...

Anna
02.07.2004, 02:58
Linsi, do not experience, your problem will soon be solved, however problems as those, I think and is not present. At me the first time proceeded... It is terrible to tell or say - 4 months. Though always there was an exaltation. But both were virgins. Now all is excellent or different. Try or taste for half an hour up to the sexual certificate or act to insert it is rectal a suppository with a papaverine and to drink some red wine. Second (wine) will give liberation and feeling of romanticism to both of you. Success!

child
03.07.2004, 13:08
What for to think of any pain which can and not happen? Betray to the feelings and all will be OK!