PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The opinion of the doctor is interesting. Here the girl below is interested in love, and me inte...

Not skilled or experienced young woman
28.06.2004, 16:23
The opinion of the doctor is interesting. Here the girl below is interested in love, and your point of view is interesting to me on how sex or love are connected.... e. Clearly, what are connected, simply interestingly, brightest sex experiences can be only with the liked partner, or there is no it simply depends on experience of partners, the general or common spirit, health, a tonus of a life on in opredelnnyj the moment of a life? Your colleague, Half-its or Half-hers which conducted in due time transfer on radio " Hope ", in every possible way introduced in gentle minds or wits of rising generation idea that sex is a sex, and love of type separately, it is good, when she is but if TO CHOOSE between good sex and love the first is better. The love can be not met never so now to live salibatom? You, it seems to me, are more chaste in this question, do not advise agulno to all sat up virgins to leave on street and to rush on the first comer. I hope for the answer.

tuzik
30.06.2004, 02:08
On Half-its or Half-hers only you will look or see, you will not want neither love, nor a life, and here is how _ fade!
You use a strange word: "partner", if liked, the person.

Isaev D.D.
30.06.2004, 15:58
I am inclined to consider or count and already wrote on a site, that the physical affinity is filled with sense and differs surprising heat only when she is shined or covered by deep feelings! Sex without feelings separates leaves a unpleasant deposit and disappointment As shows a life, those who is not capable to like - in it or this and do not require! Under some remarks on this site I have already understood, that moral foundations at Alexander Moiseevicha are not so strong

Tabachok
02.07.2004, 07:18
He the old, terrible debauchee and on all transfers propogandiruet dirty sex, your Half-its or Half-hers!

Here
02.07.2004, 23:03
My girlfriend has made so - has prepared for disappointment in feelings and has overslept with the guy because kogda-that should be begun. It was pleasant to her and she tutzhe has thrown the guy.