PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People prompt me the matter is that to me 16, I wish to be the virgin. .so...

Iren
19.06.2004, 08:27
People prompt me the matter is that to me 16, I wish to be the virgin. .so the guy I walk year, he to me often does or makes kunilingus, I to him of the beginning in the answer minet, but seem to me it humiliating for 16 years or summer girls. I eshyo from decent family. I ask prompt. Can cease? But it is simple he to me it is very class does or makes, I in the answer!!!!!!!!!! Thankful in advance........

Hrjun
20.06.2004, 10:51
If from decent semi-to cease immediately!

Monika
21.06.2004, 10:39
Or refuse in general oral sex BOTH, or do or make each other pleasant.

Victor Kuznetsov
22.06.2004, 03:57
Irishka, now the youth so is advanced and sex, that to you, the little girl from decent family, there is nothing to be ashamed. Do or make that heart orders! It is NORM or RATE!

Sasha
22.06.2004, 11:59
Ne slushai, Irishka, debila Kuznetsova, a znai, chto normalnaya devushka soxranit sebya dlya muja. Dumai sama

Victor Kuznetsov
23.06.2004, 11:28
Sasha??? I have correctly understood? Success, a kitten!

The anonym
24.06.2004, 23:46
Iren, and what humiliating in making pleasant to the liked person?

Natasha
26.06.2004, 09:03
My God, Iren, that in it or this humiliating. Same so it is healthy.

Gosha
27.06.2004, 14:11
It will absolutely soon want to the guy more and if you wish to save virginity proctal or anal sex the quite good decision.

Jazz
28.06.2004, 20:12
Dear if the guy is pleasant to you (can even you you like) anything humiliating in it or this is not present. And how to make so that to you it was pleasant - I set an example from experience of one my friend: present (inspire) itself, that its or his member is he in the reduced variant, and it is pleasant to you to cherish and indulge this small your beloved.

Veronica
29.06.2004, 15:10
That for devstvennost-that to shiver? You Want cleanliness in a white dress before an altar with the present suzhenym? So after mineta, dear or expensive Iren, you already less virgin, than after the sexual certificate or act. Minet is already for the husband and the wife it is boring to them to be engaged in ordinary sex (t. To too many it or him already there was), it already distortions in any sort which purpose is not detorozhdenie, and satisfaction of animal lust. And the girl from decent family to be perverted fi! As it is indecent! That for a fashion have taken - virginity to protect. Whether that for it in marriage will take you chto-? Here virgins have gone or send! Umora! Here also marry such virgin!

frosja
30.06.2004, 00:39
People!!! On what you here argue??? To her ONLY 16 years!!! She still all will be in time in the life!
Iren, you are better about study think, and that not many men will be a silly woman uneducated in marriage to take!!! Here and all life minety you will do or make!

:))
30.06.2004, 09:38
Personally I do not consider or count it as a distortion! And humiliation tembolee! 16 years perfect age for sex. And to the guy it is necessary udovltvorjat to need or requirement. Otherwise he can find for this purpose another. Well and if will understand, what exactly this person yours sudba-not so is terrible to lose and virginity (the main thing preohranjatsja!!!!!!) sex incompatibility is better to learn or find out before wedding each other, than then.

Katjuha
30.06.2004, 21:22
It would be interesting to ask a question to the doctor what sex in olden time was. Probably nikaih minetov and kun-owls and in a mine were not. I kak-that with the grandmother with the razgovorilas on this subject (about sex in general) so she laughed, have told or said, what even I does not remember as mama-that at it or her it has turned out. And the virgin is in general cleanliness and modesty. So, if wish to save virginity, that, really, borrow or occupy better in study. Dmitry Dmitrievich! About starinu-that respond, pozhalusta!

Lana
01.07.2004, 07:02
Really, if it is opposite to you, so tell or say about it or this to the guy!! In minete there is nothing humiliating, either for the girl from decent family, or for any another!!!! Wish to save devstvennost-store or keep, only I do not understand, what people to speak have forgot? If there are kaie-that unpleasant sensations or doubts, what, to the guy about it or this to tell or say it is impossible??? What for of all a problem to do or make?

Isaev D.D.
02.07.2004, 15:41
Dear Katjuha! Well-known or well-known, that 50 more years back oral sex was considered or examined;surveyed as a distortion, prevalence of oral sex was minimal Only liberalization of a private or an individual life has led to that there was a variety in intimate relations (change of positions, mutual caress). As a result of it or this the range of an acceptability the population began to extend, there were preferences and a variety in behaviour.