PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Isaev respond please to my question, almost completely was gone se...

Michael
29.06.2004, 06:11
Doctor Isaev respond please to my question, almost the sex inclination completely was gone, it is few erection and if there is that very weak if vse-taki the SEXUAL CERTIFICATE or ACT is possible to make that an ejaculation comes very soon (otsutsvuet feeling of an orgasm), to all this nachilos after break with old partnershej, I ask you if can answer that to me to do or make

The anonym
29.06.2004, 19:11
Almost the sex inclination completely was gone, it is few erection and if there is that very weak (otsutsvuet feeling of an orgasm). nachilos after pristuparadikulita. On accrueing or increasing. As all to return. More than month goes on doctors and without result.

Isaev D.D.
01.07.2004, 00:22
Dear Michael! By the resulted or brought description psychological factors block both exaltation, and experience orgasticheskoj discharges, there is "short circuit" of all reactions on segmentary (a lumbar level) therefore the emotional component of an orgasm practically is absent, and the discharge comes is fast Relieve of it or this the establishment of high-grade confidential attitudes or relations with partnershej, emotional rise, the maximal involvement into erotic experiences without sensation of feeling of alarm or "zazhatosti" can only

Michael
02.07.2004, 14:19
To doctor Isaevu! Thanks for the answer the doctor, but wished to ask to you one more question my problem consists not only in the sex plan but also psychological, therefore I ask you to respond and as psychologist. Not looking at all my attempts I do not manage pokamest to adjust normal emotional attitudes or relations with mine partnershej though this person is very dear or expensive to me, she concerns to me as absolutely neznakomu to the person (as I already wrote sex we we are not engaged). I tried to analyse the reason of the conflict, as always searched for the reason in myself, voobshchem I do not know as to adjust with her normal human attitudes or relations though as I already wrote you dialogue with this person delivers to me great pleasure, and probably is very important for me. Probably it silly sounds, but when I near to her I only then live (I feel the high-grade both happy and strong person) when I not with her I only attain the age in dvatsat eight years (probably I feel already the old man) I Ask to answer as to leave a circle