PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have decided to make the most favourable impression upon the guy and on the eve pervo...

Karina
25.06.2004, 08:07
I have decided to make the most favourable impression upon the guy and before the sexual certificate or act first with it or him have shaved almost all hair on a pubis. All has passed or has taken place well, and he has told or said, that I absolutely correctly do or make in this respect, that he likes, that all at the girl was and, that is absolute to all guys well simply very unpleasantly when at the girl "there" it is unshaven. I meet it or him very much often and already long time, and to me have already bothered constantly to use the razor - a skin there sensitive, borings everyones appear, etc. to Me that, and will have to do or make all life it that boys were happy or enough? (my girlfriends seen me naked in a unshaven status speak, that hair at me is not enough - much less, than at them. Guys earlier too did not do or make any remarks) Comment, please, kak-nibud on this situation. All is valid priderzhivajutja such opinion? What will my guy if I there shall stop undertake to shave?

Zjuka
25.06.2004, 18:55
And your guy is friends of a head? Such individuals sometimes meet, but you are guilty in it or this, it was not necessary to direct a shadow at a wattle fence.

jimmy
26.06.2004, 19:41
It is unessential to shave, you can clean or remove under 0 instead of under the razor, too it is accurate, but there is no boring.

The novel
28.06.2004, 08:55
What to do or make? - all is simple. Explain to him, that do or make it not often because the dyscomfort, kolitsja, is scratched and razdrozhenie. Not durak-will understand. On krajnjak suggest him to make the same - itself learns or finds out.
I admit, too it is pleasant to me, when there there are no hair,
But it is necessary kak-to think that of others and I perfectly understand, how there can be pricked and scratched.
It is possible to trim slightly only that did not stick out as in a wood...

Vasilisa
28.06.2004, 23:56
At me precisely same guy, tk likes to be engaged in oral sex. I use a depilatory cream, he does not irritate a skin of sexual labiums. Only buy qualitative. Like itself and use it or this as it is possible less often. I wish good luck.

Isaev D.D.
29.06.2004, 13:02
Dear Karina! All depends on individual preferences. At men, as well as at women, taste different. With the liked person always it is possible to agree and find the mutually acceptable decision.

Nikolay
30.06.2004, 21:38
Depiljator buy or purchase on more dear or expensive for it or him babosy.

KKK
02.07.2004, 02:27
With easier machine shortly cut. Looks or appears also sexly, and borings any.