PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. Years in 18 has tried or tasted masturbirovat. To me it dostovljalo udovol...

Ekaterina
30.06.2004, 11:36
To me of 25 years. Years in 18 has tried or tasted masturbirovat. To me it dostovljalo the pleasure, at me was an orgasm (or so it seemed to me). Years in 19 20 there was a friend. We were never close up to the extremity or end, only caress and oral sex (and that is rare 2 3 times a year). Besides there was an orgasm. But suddenly something has changed, and there is enough for a long time. I have ceased to test an orgasm both with it or him and without it or him. Exaltation and desire like is, but all comes to an end with disappointment and pavor, that I any defective or incomplete. After the next failure next time and to begin e very much it would be desirable. Began to be afraid of frigidity and in general to begin a high-grade sexual life. I can to myself such "defective or incomplete" sex have done much harm? Or the friend has made something not that?

man
01.07.2004, 01:46
If you in a life had an orgasm - means you not frigidny. Simply at you for any reason the desire was gone. There can be you the man criticized you in bed, has told or said or has made something not so. Can be at you the vital schedule, the schedule of job has changed, you began to get tired more or constantly worry about something. It too can cause. I in a life had such moments - it is necessary to understand simply that such happens from time to time, and to not wait for failure constantly. All will be resolved by itself in due course.

Leka
01.07.2004, 18:38
You not frigid, itself finished time. Try to begin again masturbirovat and be not afraid, you will terminate or not. Can at you " the complex of expectation of failure " (itself you write, about disappointment and pavor in the extremity or end) that is instead of will relax has developed so-called and to take pleasure you go in cycles on " again it will not turn out " and as result - nothing turns out. I know what to advise easily, but I through similar have passed or have taken place. When has started to accept OK which did not approach or suit me, has suddenly ceased to finish. Once it has not turned out, second time, and on third time I with pavor waited, that " again it will not turn out ". As a result almost 2 months excruciated also itself and the husband hysterics, that I became frigid, more nothing will turn out, etc. Fortunately, my husband very clever and liking person, has helped or assisted me to overcome this pavor and all was restored and even it became even better. Try nedelju-to have a rest two "attempts", calm down, and then start to learn or find out anew as though the body (better most, without the friend)... An arm or a hand or a jet of douche, simply take pleasure without the purpose to terminate. Believe, as soon as you can relax and throw out completely everyone dur from a head, all by itself will turn out. Then with the friend begin again with an arm or a hand, tongue and all at you will be healthy.