PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a following question: if the girl feels an orgasm only at oral...

S.A.
26.06.2004, 03:30
At me a following question: if the girl feels an orgasm only at oral sex, and at the usual sexual certificate or act in general nothing feels, there can be it from inept behaviour of the partner or these are features of a structure of its or her organism?

Puss
26.06.2004, 14:50
Gdeto read that many girls receive an orgasm from the sexual certificate or act only in 1 year after the beginning of a regular sexual life.

S.A.
27.06.2004, 13:10
Such version too occurred to me. But interestingly following: as a matter of fact the girl RECEIVES klitoralnyj an orgasm at oral sex, t. e. Its or her organism available to it or this, but no change of poses gives desirable result at the usual sexual certificate or act (to her practically all to become it is indifferent).

kuma
29.06.2004, 04:05
Hey, experts kliterov, do not forget, that there below you ublazhdaete the mistress oral sex, as leads to an overexcitement, instead of puffing feeble efforts and sljunjavost during an orgasm samtsa-the lord.

Isaev D.D.
29.06.2004, 23:59
Dear With.! The most sensitive erogenic zone at the majority of women is the clitoris and many simply cannot reach or achieve the maximal exaltation and a discharge without immediate stimulation of this zone. Iz-for low sensitivities of a vagina the sexual certificate or act can not deliver any pleasant sensations and even to lead to depression of exaltation, therefore during affinity it is necessary to stimulate a clitoris with an arm or a hand simultaneously. Only after a while the association between the sexual certificate or act and achievement of an orgasm will be generated, the affinity will be a source of pleasure

Bobrik
30.06.2004, 21:53
Hello! At mpenja such problem. At me one sexual labium is more another, and I very much am afraid in this occasion. And sometimes she becomes blue. That to me to do or make, and that eio, and to the gynecologist I to go I do not want