PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, To me 21 year, 6 months married. At us with the husband are very good...

Anna
28.06.2004, 00:33
Hello,

To me 21 year, 6 months married. At us with the husband very much good relations but I do not receive any pleasure from sex. Moreover very much often I test morbid sensations (after) and a burning sensation inside. Sometimes a burning sensation very strong. The gynecologist had 4 months ago she has told or said that it's OK. First I thought what is it because I get used to the husband (he at me the first) but why that in due course becomes easier not and it depresses me. How you consider or count than there can be vyzvanny these or it not pleasant sensations? Unfortunately we now live abroad and to descend or go to the good doctor not so for us easily. Though certainly if you consider or count what is it it is necessary necessarily I shall make. Thankful in advance.

Isaev D.D.
29.06.2004, 14:12
Dear Anna! I believe, that unpleasant sensations speak a rush of blood and its or her stagnation in a small basin iz-for absence of a sex discharge during affinity. Therefore at survey at the gynecologist of anything to reveal and it will not be possible. A unique output or exit - to search for ways of achievement of a sex discharge (it is independent or by means of the partner).

Anna
30.06.2004, 09:42
I think that you are right the doctor, you could not prompt a way of achievement of a sex discharge.
If that is fairly I really I do not know what to do or make.
Thanks

Isaev D.D.
30.06.2004, 21:16
Dear Anna! In your reports there is not enough information to judge features of your individual sensuality, to development and sformirovannosti erogenic zones and it is not clear what intimate relations with the spouse as they proceed (that arranges or stirs or prevents in them), whether test with it or him any pleasant moments, whether there is an exaltation when, whether from what, etc. It is necessary to know you tested a sex discharge when or, that causes exaltation...
Only at presence of the most versatile information it is possible to give any references, universal prescriptions are not present... Except for, perhaps, one: it is necessary to know the body, its or his sensitive sites, what zones cause erotic sensations, exaltation and it is necessary to develop the sensitivity and sensuality. Is better to start to do or make it alone, in a silent comfortable, weakening or relaxing situation (for example, in bathing), listening to a voice of a body...