PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The girlfriend wants mine from me only particularly traha (friktsy), without anticipate...

Michael
28.06.2004, 09:53
The girlfriend wants mine from me only particularly traha (friktsy), without preliminary lask. And me in kajf it or her to caress. And the pleasure after lask is more.
For the first time with such I meet! It is any female phenomenon or I am simple to her is necessary for other purposes and she uses me? As I can not understand.

Ninel
28.06.2004, 17:41
For example I the same as well as your girlfriend. I am raised or excited quickly, from one touch and available + I test only vaginalnyj an orgasm. Long caress (more than 10 minutes) for me are excruciating - any desire to be engaged in sex, the word of honour vanishes. Do not believe all bileberde, that write in books - a pier the woman to warm up it is necessary. Different women are, she is probably very temperamental also it at all does not mean, that he uses you. It's OK.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 01:54
She can let you will caress?

Pansies
30.06.2004, 16:35
Misha, even at the same zhenshshchiny always happens - to a miscellaneous and if to yours are not necessary caress do not strain, and it is even better, try to accustom it or her to yours laskam, make something unusual that it was pleasant to her.