PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say the doctor it normally if to begin a sexual life in...

Dima
21.06.2004, 14:09
Hello! Tell or say the doctor it normally if to begin a sexual life in 17 years? Mine roditili it is obvious against it or this and it is constant scandals on this subject, in a flesh before real threats to lay me in psychiatry for "depravity".

Andrew
23.06.2004, 04:08
Do not listen to anybody, and do or make, as to you hochetsja... You can tell or say to parents that agree with them, and itself go at walk... If always about all parents to tell.. At all I do not know, as will be 8)

Dima
23.06.2004, 23:26
Yes is not present, it is simple some times these parents stukali me in most not the necessary moment, found kondony and td..

Igor
25.06.2004, 08:34
dima, raz roditeli tebja stukali v samyj nepodhodjaschij moment i t. d., to sudba protiv etogo. Znachit, ne nachinaj.

Your friend
25.06.2004, 23:44
Fasten on a nodule:)

Fur-tree
27.06.2004, 08:33
I too was against, but my son has begun a sexual life with 13th years. Youth advanced and in 17 years at all early if there is a need or requirement. And here it is necessary to talk to parents to the psychotherapist, he more scientifically and it is accessible will explain a hormonal status of ours detok. Be not afraid, but without feelings do not follow a fashion!

Eve
28.06.2004, 10:01
Advise parents to esteem Shakespeare, let will recollect how much years there was Romeo!

Tuzik
29.06.2004, 12:56
Not bois, bratok, for such in psihushku do not put or plant even for babki. Let you pohvaljat for measures of preservation, they chyo unmodern?

Isaev D.D.
30.06.2004, 02:20
Dear Dima! 17 years - quite mature age for acceptance of independent decisions and the rights on privatnost... Therefore I advise to be more cautious and to remember, that parents always morbidly perceive an output or exit of children iz-under trusteeship both in 20, and in 30 years... With it or this to do or make nothing... Middle age of the beginning of a sexual life in Moscow and Peter now 16, 4 years