PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My wife never finishes simultaneously with me, its or her orgasm yet to time...

Sergey
26.06.2004, 09:31
My wife never finishes simultaneously with me, its or her orgasm has not coincided to time yet with mine. What to do or make

JUju
27.06.2004, 05:51
To try to prolong the sexual certificate or act up to its or her orgasm.

Zjuka
27.06.2004, 18:58
Avam what difference if he is?

Leka
27.06.2004, 22:41
Simultaneous orgasm of partners - the phenomenon rare or infrequent enough. At you it that, end in itself? The main thing, that the wife takes pleasure with you, and it is not necessary to complicate all. And that at it or her can develop a complex and anorgazmija (when the orgasm does not come).

Thorn (not the doctor)
28.06.2004, 10:51
"... They also lived longly and schaslivo and have terminated in one day. ":) Sergey, looking who "brakes". If she - "warm up" it or her preliminary laskami, without ocurrence. If you - can forget that about it, all even is better, than you thought.:)

Isaev D.D.
30.06.2004, 02:14
Dear Sergey! Aspiration to a simultaneous orgasm illusive and not the best purpose! The simultaneous orgasm meets seldom and more likely brings inconvenience to both partners, t. To. Does not allow to supervise a situation and to help or assist another to test the brightest experiences the variant when all over again the orgasm is reached or achieved by the woman is Most comprehensible, and then she helps or assists the partner, having switched completely on it or him