PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, help or assist advice or council! At me with my wife small problems. Business...

Andrey
17.06.2004, 15:43
Please, help or assist advice or council! At me with my wife small problems. The matter is that she cannot longly receive satisfaction and she long time should stimulate a clitoris with an arm or a hand (duration of the sexual certificate or act 10 - 15 mines sometimes and more). Mutual understanding in an intimal life full, but here this moment brings the certain inconveniences. Business Perhaps, in the increased small sexual labiums which stir or prevent stimulations of a clitoris and a vagina?

The anonym
20.06.2004, 07:02
I do not understand... And in what a problem? I too test klitorialnyj an orgasm and I should palchikom help or assist myself during the sexual certificate or act. .i too rpimerno 10 15 minutes. .i we with the husband not videm in it or this of a problem and he does not consider or count this time long... Or at it or her the finger gets tired?? Or you cannot sustain stoko time? So it not its or her problem then.

Anonimke
20.06.2004, 18:15
And rezve in sex there is a separation into ITS or her and ITS or HIS problems?

The anonym
23.06.2004, 12:23
Vot-here! It too has revolted Me therefore and has written! You re-read a question! " At me with my wife of a problem " And from what he has taken that from it or her problems?? She so considers or counts? I Doubt!

The anonym
26.06.2004, 07:53
It you read more closely or attentively. He also writes "... At me with the wife of a problem ", instead of at my wife a problem. If it or he was not excited with this problem he here would not address. It should to address to its or his wife.

Dmitry
27.06.2004, 04:56
And in itself business. In what problema-that!??? 10 15 minutes????????? IT is long??????? neeeeee, narodju.... zazhraliiiiis... I shall tell or say on a secret when without a respite it is necessary to move and think out on the move all new and new caress in tefenie hour and more - here where to howl it would be desirable!!! And the reason for that only navsego can be or a heat, closeness in a room, or the idiot the neighbour, which zatejal repair... Or gadsky phone, calling at the wrong time... And 15 minutes - most that. To me most that is required more longly to time to terminate. And if devoka requires stimulation of a clitoris - so stimulate itself!!! Believe, it it or him is much more pleasant...

Christina
29.06.2004, 21:14
Dima! You dushka.