PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The usual period between monthly 26 27 days. I live a regular sexual life...

Valery
11.06.2004, 15:05
The usual period between monthly 26 27 days. I live a regular sexual life with the young man year. Always we are engaged sex in a condom. Today 29 days as are not present monthly. What does it mean? A delay or zalet? Zalet with condoms, kak-that is strange even. What to me to do or make?! Where to address?!

The anonym
14.06.2004, 21:28
It is a shame to not know, that the condom not on 100 % protects from pregnancy.

Valery
16.06.2004, 04:19
All my girlfriends sleep without a condom and are not afraid, that can fly. I with a condom also am afraid! How so?!
Well to me now delat-that? Can what buy or purchase the test, only speak, that they not always speak the truth.

Valery
17.06.2004, 06:40
And condoms not the cheapest!

The anonym
18.06.2004, 00:57
The girl, how old are you? At you a delay month, and you for all this time could not buy or purchase the test. Speak, speak..... If to believe in everything, that speak that it is possible to descend or go from mind or wit. Buy or purchase the test and look or see result. For reliability it is possible to make the test 2 3 times, and for full confidence to visit or attend genikologa, instead of to sit at home and to not ask a question " Oh, and what to me to do or make? "

Sonja Melitopolskaja
19.06.2004, 23:17
It is very strange, that the woman does not know, that to her to do or make and where to address. .esli the age allows to live a regular sexual life, means also mind or wit should suffice what to buy or purchase the test and to descend or go to the gynecologist! And at a forum who will not respond you are pregnant precisely or not.

Laluna
20.06.2004, 19:57
Failure can be from change of a climate. Or that were ill (even the same cold) or from nerves. But on vsjakits a case buy or purchase the test.
At me also was. Too were late monthly, from change of a climate.

The anonym
23.06.2004, 14:36
Hormonal failure can, and can be and pregnancy. Buy or purchase the test, pomerjaj since morning 3 days successively basal temperature (not rising from bed in an anus) - if are more 37 - pregnancy is possible or probable, and can and before the beginning monthly to raise or increase. Descend or go in female consultation - be not afraid there do not bite, though doctors certainly happen different. If is money - address in paid clinic

The anonym
27.06.2004, 13:06
ne sci skoro budet te4ka

Alexander
29.06.2004, 18:11
Nda.. Here people.. The test costs or stands that of roubles 20. If not the test that in wives consultation descend or go, and that even a month 3 ozadaeshsja such question, and itself uvidesh the answer.. Do not tighten or delay, pravelno to you have told or said, there do not bite, and are always glad to prompt and pomoch. And prezirvativy and pravdo on 100 % do not protect, they and are torn and fly. All zaviset from experience of your partner.