PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, promiscuity is an illness or a disease? To me 24 years, virginity...

lina
27.06.2004, 10:41
Tell or Say, please, promiscuity is an illness or a disease? To me 24 years, virginity has lost in 18 years, but to live a sexual life became, it is possible to tell or say, with 19. And if is more exact, the regular sexual life was not year 4. First there were single communications or connections or rare or infrequent with guys whom met (for example, in the age of 20 years there were attitudes or relations with the man within months 8 9, but thus sex took place time 5 6). After were both regular attitudes or relations, and "one-night". For the last 1, 5 - 2 years were replaced the person 12, thus only for last 4 months - 6. I meet at once from several, 2 constant friends, like even the love, one single communication or connection (he wants continuation, I - was not present), few times with the former friend, and more one rare or infrequent lover, at leisure and simply to not remain one. When me the first time would name... ju (people whom in a course of my life), I very strongly was upset, but has decided to not pay attention, thought, it not about me. Then some more time happened or was possible discussion of my chaotic sexual life (thus I try to be protected from ippp as itself I work in such sphere). And I always took offence and could not admit to myself that, what is it really indeed. And here one of these days literally at last has found in itself forces to recognize, what is it at me is present. Should tell or say, that I sleep with men not because so strongly I like sex, and more often itself I do not understand, how so has cunningly put up to bed (difficultly resolutely to refuse) though it is natural if the man is not pleasant to me, for what it or him even I shall not kiss. How of it or this to get rid? Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
28.06.2004, 10:55
Dear Lina! You and see, what is it not illness or disease, and the form of behaviour, sometimes - style of a life. Such behaviour is promoted by personal features, character of attitudes or relations with associates. The psychotherapist, t can help or assist. To. It is a subject for the analysis and jobs about the person. Only after change of the attitude or relation for both associates the behaviour will change also!

Plechman
29.06.2004, 18:02
You calm down - fasten the novel with the person whom to you to like at first sight for now it or him you will meet - notice all its or his minuses and pluss - on the basis of it or this create to yourself the stereotype of the person on which you could stop, then find it or him, only for this purpose it is not obligatory to sleep with all kondidatami.