PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, to me it is heavy! I have got divorced from wife (itself wanted) and separately we 4 (!) years....

Anatoly
28.06.2004, 22:32
People, to me it is heavy! I have got divorced from wife (itself wanted) and separately we 4 (!) years. I have left to another, but there have not developed. And all these years I grieve on the wife, I recollect and I dream! I for these years had many women, but I want it or her! And she cannot forgive or excuse and banishes me, speaks, that is ridiculous at our age to marry twice. How to prove, what I was mistaken with divorce?

Isaev D.D.
29.06.2004, 05:44
Dear Anatoly! Similar, that these years you grieved in the company of different women and could not prove to the wife, that your intentions serious. Try to surround with its or her constant attention, care and love. Then she will understand, that you have changed and there are feelings, and not just words

The girl
29.06.2004, 15:16
Correctly the wife does or makes, that does not accept you back. zaznalis, ely-paly, think, that women as sobachki: has wanted - has thrown, for hotel-has again called!!!??? Harms do not suffice...