PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My guy as that strano reacts when I do or make to him minet I see that eto d...

Silin
23.06.2004, 17:36
My guy as that strano reacts when I do or make to him minet I see that eto the pleasure gives to him but he always stops me on a floor. Ways. I cannot understand in what a problem.. It is insulting as former my partners were simply without mind or wit from it or this

Vladimir
24.06.2004, 07:57
He or complexs, or is simple to him painfully.. How much to me did or made minet it was sick but suffered or bore to not offend!! Better vzdrochnu than me will do or make minet!

I_am
25.06.2004, 10:51
And he can is simple stops you when feels approach or approximation orgazama and simply wants is delayed it or him to give pleasure to you in another way. - to mine, it is the most probable!

Bodibilder
26.06.2004, 21:16
Member cheap maids suck only. Or not so deshchevye. The woman respecting will not suck, she not a dummy.

Unimportantly
27.06.2004, 21:02
For Bodibildera:)
The person deprived you, probably at you and stands a member cannot. The cudgel minet and good minet can make one of the most ancient ways of sex only the present or true woman, and minet type of your bodybuilging there here do or make dummies or papillas vidat others at you was not. So throw iron tjagat and find to itself the present or true woman pochustvuj that such full pleasure, but remember for this purpose your meat the present or true woman you will not surprise only a papilla povedetsja on a piece bitsipsa. Only do not forget that the dummy minet is not done or made by them simply suck bluntly. And minet it something greater!!!

Dock. Arsenich
28.06.2004, 18:47
Dear Silin! In some cases, especially at the closed type of a head when she is closed by a prepuce completely, the skin is very sensitive. Your intensive caress can cause morbid sensations in your partner. I recommend to talk to it or him frankly on this subject. If he will refuse and will start to leave from objasnenij-that, probably, he simply very constraining and the situation with oral sex for it or him is inconvenient. Perhaps he simply is not ready to so frank laskam. The range of an acceptability at all people is distinguished or various. Accustom gradually, show, that to you it pleasantly and make minet pleasant for it or him. Success..........

Bodybuilderu
29.06.2004, 10:54
Ya sosu, mne sosut, vse sosem i nikakya ya ne deshevaya devka. Xoch eshe bolshe sosat. A tebe sosali? I chto te ponravilos?