PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE HELP IS VERY NECESSARY!

fancy
26.06.2004, 09:14
To me of 27 years. At me a problem of physical character which drags behind itself the whole loop of psychological problems.
One year ago to me have diagnosed: a skew of haunch bones owing to what the circulation of organs of the bottom basin and legs or foots is complicated. As consequence or investigation - absence of an orgasm, constant depression of a sexual inclination. It would be desirable sex seldom and I receive from it or him not too great pleasure.
From here problems with the husband. We approach or suit to each other, superb we get on in all that does not concern or touch bed. Yesterday at us conversation on this subject took place. He has told or said that I already have ceased to raise or excite it or him in general as the woman since seldom I want sex and he does not see response. Thus he wishes to live with me, but it or he will have a separate life (occurrings with friends till two nights) and he will find to itself(himself) the mistress for satisfaction of the needs or requirements. And me he has named " silent harbour " for it or him.
I so cannot live! And I very much wish to correct all!

printemps
26.06.2004, 20:52
The lovely girl, it is very difficult to give advice or councils in a similar situation, but nevertheless some ideas I shall try to state.

" He has told or said that I already have ceased to raise or excite it or him in general as the woman since seldom I want sex and he does not see response ". And you tried to make corresponding or meeting steps to be attractive for it or him? Clothes, linen, footwear, etc., I think you should know, that raises or excites your husband. Try to win anew it or him as you for certain did or made it in the first days of acquaintance. Both any halatikov and hair curlers.
" Thus he wishes to live with me, but it or he will have a separate life (occurrings with friends till two nights) and he will find to itself(himself) the mistress for satisfaction of the needs or requirements. And me he has named " silent harbour " for it or him. " If you wish it or this to avoid you owe to an extreme measure for some time pobyt an actress, represent, that to you its or his sex satisfaction far is not indifferent. (even if you absolutely would not like it or him). Borrow or occupy in oral sex, a petting. But at all do not refuse to him in an intim or intima.

mrs. Psy
26.06.2004, 21:03
Very interesting approach is offered by comrade printemps... Only it is not clear, how it is possible to deceive the person which you knows, how peeled... Then instead of coldness begins to accuse of insincerity.
There is other offer.
DEAR or EXPENSIVE fancy! Clearly, you would not like sex. Happens such. But really to you does not deliver pleasure to observe, how it is raised or excited and your husband finishes? That is to you categorically all the same? All this also has begun one year ago, and before all was normal??? I do not believe, as comrade Stanislavsky spoke. Let's consider or examine a situation here is how. You once have got married with this person. Means there was something and in a sex life, that it or him quite arranged. Well to spend easy or light;mild audit for to find out this business.
Further. And earlier (well up to the diagnosis) at you in bed of problems was not? It is necessary to repeat the phrase which has set the teeth on edge: the orgasm is not born in genitals or genitalias, he in a head. Yes you will know, even the people paralysed and the deprived sensitivities below a girdle can receive an orgasm... So "skew" - not an occasion to give up itself as a bad job... And not the reason to push away the husband. A conclusion: go to the psychologist, and the husband ask to give you time and promise to be corrected. Only make
It actually, and that in fact will leave...

Wel:-D
27.06.2004, 12:28
mrs. Psy!:)
Completely with you it agree. The orgasm is born in a head, the skew of haunch bones and deterioration of a circulation in organs of a small basin have no to it or him;them the direct attitude or relation. More likely, anorgazmiju here it is possible to consider or examine;survey as possible or probable secondary benefit from illness or disease. In this connection I have questions: you tested what feeling to the husband earlier and what test now? What quality and intensity of your feelings in relation to the husband?
While if to judge under your letter, I had a sensation, that your marriage or spoilage breaks up by virtue of mutual absence of feeling of love. This reason hardly can be corrected quickly here again I cannot divide or undresse general optimism. I suggest you to be defined or determined in a question, what for the husband is necessary to you, only to respond follows very particularly. Depending on that you will answer the given question, it will be possible to offer you this or that way of the decision of your situation

fancy
28.06.2004, 03:27
Thanks for answers.
I wish to tell or say at once. We with the husband are connected or bound by much greater, than easier habit. Absence of love is not about us. I understand, sounds a little bit self-confidently, but I am assured of it or this. About my feelings to it or him;them is a unique person whom I would like to see near to myself, unique with whom I would like to spend the life. On Saturday I could return it or him home, and these days off we have spent together, together and were engaged in sex - not at once, but at us it has turned out. Absence of sex is a principal cause of our quarrels. Even if does not stipulate aloud, it is the indirect reason of all our quarrels. I have all the bases to approve or confirm it.
In the beginning of marriage or spoilage sex at us was - some times in a week, happened and on some times in day - but thus at me never was an orgasm. Probably, subconsciously it all the same influences our desire to make love. My husband wants, that I received an orgasm! And I want! And it is impossible to us, and in it or this a problem. The charge comes to an end...
The urologist that has put me vysheupomjanutyj the diagnosis, has told or said what is it is not treated, and that probability of achievement of an orgasm zero. Last time try possible or probable methods to return sensitivity: I am engaged in the special gymnastics promoting a circulation (kalonnetika), I do or make exercises kejgelja, and I try (it seems, at me it turns out) "to reconstruct" the head. But I am not assured absolutely not, that I can consult independently.
To what expert it is better to me to address?

mrs. Psy
28.06.2004, 06:55
The very first expert to whom it is necessary to address for the help - your husband. BUY or PURCHASE the grant or manual on erotic massage, the book on sex - therapies (in a network is), have a look at a complex of exercises. The husband can learn to take pleasure you. If he REALLY wants, that you received an orgasm. And if he is ready to waste time on your training of sensuality. If the husband himself does not undertake such complex or difficult business, visit or attend together the psychologist and discuss this subject. Most likely, the problem of your orgasm lays in a plane of mutual relations with the husband. You somewhere each other have not finished speaking something... And it would be necessary.
To the urologist, told or said such, separate greetings. And congratulations on a title of the Lord of the god and an outstanding psychologist, and also the big admirer of women.

Wel:-D
28.06.2004, 18:18
It entirely agree and join. Give best regards to the urologist and from me also. At you typical jatrogenija in consequence or investigation of nonprofessional behaviour of the doctor. A bad circulation in organs of a small basin here at all and. The reason anorgazmii in attitudes or relations with your husband and it is possible or probable, in you (not in a small basin, and in the person:))

fancy
29.06.2004, 02:36
Thanks for support! We shall work above a problem, it seems at present common language have found with the husband. But to the psychologist I all the same shall address, I think, to me will not prevent to put things in order in the head. Especially if to consider roots of a problem. Our family can not sustain one more such crisis...