PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband at all does not wish to be engaged in sex I so I can not, at us the periods vozd...

Olja
26.06.2004, 08:14
My husband at all does not wish to be engaged in sex I so 1 2 months then razok and again on new cannot, at us the periods of continence, all time of an excuse it is tired, already late, and in the morning on job with morning still or even to have a sleep would be desirable, still something, I advised him to the doctor to descend or go, and he speaks at it or him that's all right though even in the mornings not always costs or stands, happened it or him earlier will embrace, he is already got or started, and now it is possible 30 to caress minutes and anything

Isaev D.D.
27.06.2004, 22:47
Dear Olja! It is very complex or difficult to understand in what the reasons of such behaviour of the husband are covered. Stresses or depression, and also emotional cooling can result or bring in it or this in attitudes or relations between you of a different sort, loss of an erotic inclination and any other problems (not absolutely pleasant for you) In any case, it can be learned or found out only from it or him!

O
29.06.2004, 00:45
Thanks the doctor, but he speaks, that it's OK, that likes me, that can though kozhdyj day... Yesterday again spoke, and then was very well, that is after 1, 5 months of continence made love, and when in sleduushchy times I do not know