PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I with meet the girl year, at us very much bli...

Sergey
26.06.2004, 08:20
Hello the doctor!
I with meet the girl year, at us very much close relations, but the sexual affinity was not until recently. The matter is that she does not wish to become the woman before wedding, therefore we were engaged only in a petting. She very much liked all mine of caress, she received a powerful or potent orgasm, both clitoral, and vulval or vaginal.
I completely thrust a finger in a vagina and did not feel what obexes. I have offered such variant, that I shall thrust the member not up to the extremity or end. She has agreed. At the sexual certificate or act, I entered a member gde-that on 10 sm, but did not feel that, thus to Irina was not sick, but also it was not pleasant. The sexual certificate or act last about 3 minutes. In some minutes after the certificate or act, Irina the beginning toshnit and so it is strong became cold also, that she began to cry. Next day - the same situation.
The doctor if not difficultly explain please this situation as for me it is very important that pleasure received not only I, but also my liked.
Whether the hymen can is so low or it or her in general is not present (in sense of that since a birth). Also that it is necessary to do or make, that she too has received an orgasm.
And why such reaction after the sexual certificate or act.

Maks
26.06.2004, 20:02
Serega, about a hymen tells or says can nothing, to you it series is more visible, but here about its or her reaction so it is simple for excitement... You it or her weaken all over again, finish to an orgasm a petting, then itself on the sly in it or her enter, having greased preliminary all around... Deeply to check it is not necessary, and that in an impulse of passion you will prematurely make the girlfriend the woman... In the beginning it is natural she does not receive any emotions, but then it to like her, be assured or confident.

The doctor the WEB. (Sergey)
27.06.2004, 11:05
Sergey! I advise you isolzovat a pose 46 together with nasadkmi for reception of an orgasm. And this plevy in general can and to not be, be not afflicted, here at my girl-friend in general it or her was not. Also it is class now it is fucked. Call if that t. 961 0960

Isaev D.D.
28.06.2004, 17:29
Dear Sergey! Most likely, the hymen has been expressed in the minimal degree and did not interfere with introduction of a penis! Walls of a vagina are insensitive and consequently the first sexual certificates or acts do not cause or cause any pleasant sensations in itself while in a head of the girl there will be no association between pleasant experiences and the sensations connected with laskami, with the partner and the sexual certificate or act. Therefore it is necessary to combine caress (petting) and only during the latest moment before achievement orgasticheskoj discharges to pass to introduction, continuing to caress partnershu, stimulating with arms or hand klitoralnuju a zone Gradually the attitude or relation to the sexual certificate or act will change! The subsequent reaction of the girl - reaction to stress from affinity and unconscious aversion of the sexual certificate or act (the reasons should be analyzed to the expert if these phenomena will remain and further).....