PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 14 years. I mastrubiruju already about a year, but now would be desirable something a pain...

Egor
26.06.2004, 04:50
To me of 14 years. I mastrubiruju already about a year, but now would be desirable something greater. I have on a sign one girl, but I do not know as it or her to tempt. Please help or assist!

Victor
27.06.2004, 14:07
Greetings, Egor. The girl whom at tbja on prmete, probably, you rovesnitsa or is more younger. At this age to her early! Even if you also will manage it or her to persuade, hardly you receive kajf: she - because, that early, and you - because, that to her not in kajf. Be the muzhik, allow her to ripen. If very much nevterpezh, go to seniors.

Kama Sutra
27.06.2004, 20:11
To the girl that not early... And here to you a little bit rather early:-) by rates razvitijazhenskogo and a man's organism....

Isaev D.D.
28.06.2004, 16:10
Dear Egor! Attitudes or relations between the man and the woman should be under construction on feeling of love and a mutual inclination, instead of on the basis of a manipulation (receptions soblaznenija is a manipulation other person in the pure state!). Therefore I wish you to bridle the desires and to find the love!