PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have transferred or carried depression, was treated by psychotropic agents. Now mental with...

Light
26.06.2004, 13:13
I have transferred or carried depression, was treated by psychotropic agents. Now a mental status in norm or rate, but has noticeably decreased sexual funkija (in every respect). Especially disturbs sharp depression of an emotional strain at viewing erotic materials and other erotic influences. If earlier the easy or light;mild sex imagination caused an emotional shake-up now at a masturbation it is necessary to concentrate very much on the imaginations, specially to force vozbkzhdenie, differently nothing will turn out.
Already for a long time I do not accept any psychotropic agents. Clearly, that neuroleptics suppress sexual function during course of treatment. But after the termination or discontinuance of their reception sexual function has quickly raised or increased, however is far not up to that level on which was earlier, and does not raise or increase any more. Here I also cannot understand: whether neuroleptics are guilty, whether the transferred or carried mental disease. Also what to me to do or make now?

The anonym
26.06.2004, 21:44
How you have coped with depression?!!!!!!!

Light
27.06.2004, 15:47
Well I have written, was treated by neuroleptics and antidepressants.

Isaev D.D.
28.06.2004, 15:37
Dear Light! Both neuroleptics, and antidepressants could have oppressing an effect on sex sphere. It is not excluded, that there are residual phenomena and the disease For restoration it can appear necessary to pass or take place a course of reception of the preparations rendering stimulating influence on an organism as a whole and on sexuality, in particular. But purposes or appointments can be given only after an internal occurring with the sexologist.