PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yes, at me the same problem. The partner one (we each other the first). I to a floor...

Anastas
26.06.2004, 08:01
Yes, at me the same problem. The partner one (we each other the first). I receive an orgasm, only from a masturbation and that klitoralnyj. It is pleasant to me zanimatsja love but when all comes to an end I feel small gravity below as at monthly. It is normal? Still He blames itself(himself) in otsutsvii an orgasm, though at it or him all by way of. And iz-for it or this each time intensity in attitudes or relations! I Try to talk - a zero of emotions!

Sergey
27.06.2004, 20:31
And I yobshche with the girlfriend am afraid to talk about it or this and there is nothing to begin and she speaks nothing can too 8 months are afraid to tell or say though we already together and I even neznaju receive she an orgasm or not. Yes on shchet to your guy I would listen likely as would react venil itself as he thinks that he cannot satisfy you can is very strong become isolated eventually talk to it or him poluchshe!

Isaev D.D.
27.06.2004, 23:36
Dear Anastas! At absence orgasticheskoj discharges during affinity after the sexual certificate or act are observed the phenomena of stagnation of a blood in a small basin, as is felt as gravity below. Sadly, what your partner so egoistichen, whether that appears is capable only of condemnation and does not wish to communicate Is necessary such?