PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the dear doctor. To me 21 year, in 18 years for the first time has overslept about the maiden...

Vladimir
27.06.2004, 09:52
Zdrastvujte, the dear doctor. To me 21 year, in 18 years for the first time has overslept with the girl, before from 14 years was engaged in an onanism. provstrechalis 2 years, the first 1, 5 years were engaged in sex practically every day, then less often and less often. Eventually the last 4, 5 months did not sleep or burn (at me desire was not). Paralelno was engaged (and I continue) an onanism. Have now left. Pereodicheski there were casual attempts to oversleep with dr. Girls, but all came to an end before "most interesting", iz-for weak erections. Now I do not get or I start;I deliver any close relations with girls t. To. I am afraid, that the erection again will not be. At an onanism an erection in norm or rate. In advance thanks!

Isaev D.D.
27.06.2004, 14:12
Dear Vladimir! Difficultly on several lines to understand in what the reason of occurrence of complexities in intimal sphere Think, that you and understand, that with "physiology" all in the full order, it is necessary to search for the reason in psychological factors. I advise to descend or go on consultation to the sexologist for detailed analysis of a situation!