PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband is lazy to give to me oral pleasure!! Is not lazy at all, instead of p...

Lena
09.06.2004, 17:15
The husband is lazy to give to me oral pleasure!! Is not lazy at all, instead of simply does not want, a reptile: (Sometimes when poddatyj, can represent any zhalkeo similarity, but it was schitannye times. I already and so, and sjak. Both on good, and on serious conversation caused, and rowed slightly. In any! And I minet to him do or make and with obvious pleasure, and without requests even. And here he, whether see, not so it is brought up. In sense of personal hygiene I am very clean. What to do or make??? It or this does not suffice me. If it is fair, and in general, this business of a principle. Why I can all this do or make, and swallow, and and he such fastidious, whether that?? To change I do not want, as to the husband I like, but all life to live without oral sex I am not going to. Boys and little girls, prompt, that can:)) Thanks!

Too Lena
12.06.2004, 07:49
To make terms it it is disgusting, but try or taste all postavit a condition: I to you minet, you to me kunilingus. Well or simply do not do or make in general minet while he "not will lower" or omit" up to you. And in general it is awful, that " he not so is brought up ". Nonsense and ignorance.

Lena
16.06.2004, 07:03
Minet to me to do or make it is pleasant, therefore I periodically do not maintain:) And about it or him as though to force, so he below will kiss a stomach or belly, well and around there slightly, and forward - for business!! It would not be desirable absolutely razrugivatsja. Eh, a pancake, up to what muzhiks egoists: ((

Too Lena
17.06.2004, 07:02
I can assure you, that the majority of men even like kunilingus. It to you so has not carried. You wish the to achieve - educate the husband. And is even better descend or go with it or him to the sexopathologist. You will not regret.

The anonym
20.06.2004, 08:31
CHto-it is necessary to do or make something necessarily!! At me the husband without oral sex up to. .voobshche does not think. .t. e. ALWAYS before entering into me, he kisku will finish mine to such status that I am ready to climb on a wall as I want it or him... So success to you!! And not all such. .eto it is exact!!

The anonym
22.06.2004, 00:58
At me the same problem.....

Patrik
23.06.2004, 17:15
Really reptile. What for married such brought up? Do not do or make to him minet, here then itself as pretty will come crawling in a lap and will lick, blaskaet on full uletu.

I
27.06.2004, 11:35
There are fastidious muzhiks... .ih already likely to not correct... It is pleasant to him when there gladenko it is shaved... poprobyval to itself pobrit-so in fact is not present...