PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a problem - at the second sexual certificate or act (through 1 - 1, 5 hours and...

Igor
26.06.2004, 08:54
I had a problem - at the second sexual certificate or act (through 1 - 1, 5 hours and more after the first) cannot terminate, and the erection became more weak. Earlier, approximately poltora-two years ago, there was a prostatitis, has passed or has taken place monthly course of treatment, all was normalized, the only thing, the course in a month has not repeated and did not pass or take place treatment by the laser as the doctor recommended. I pass or I take place a course of laserotherapy now. Other problems, except for vysheopisannyh-are not present. To me of 36 years, partnersha a constant, by results of analyses without infections. What is it? the Hyposensitivity or can the semen has not time to be developed or produced? When at the second attempt you help or assist yourself - the semen leaves more liquid and it or her a little. What is it can be?

Isaev D.D.
27.06.2004, 06:09
Dear Igor! With offensive or approach of the period of mature sexuality the level of excitability of the centers of an ejaculation gradually decreases and the period "nevozbudimosti" It absolutely normally increases or is enlarged. Your individual norm or rate is those! The second portion of an ejaculate always is less on volume also contains mainly a secret of sexual glands (seed or spermatic blisters or blebs and a prostate). The prostatitis here is not guilty!