PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I live a sexual life from 16 years, now to me 21, I receive an orgasm t...

JANA
26.06.2004, 07:16
Hello! I live a sexual life from 16 years, now to me 21, I receive an orgasm only at laskah a clitoris on what that the moment all is simple super, but then through pair seconds after reception of an orgasm, it would be desirable greater... .eshche and more, all begins simply razdrozhat, that an orgasm has received such sensation kakby on half. Heard that happens clitoral and vaginalnyj an orgasm. Has tried all possible or probable and not possible or probable poses, partners, but all without rezultatno. At employment or occupation by sex practically I feel nothing... .tolko at contact with a clitoris. Help or assist! In advance all thanks for answers!

Yanin
26.06.2004, 14:26
Change partners while will deliver animal pleasure:)

Plechman
27.06.2004, 03:19
JAninin advice or council - nonsense, such shalavnye methods in what good will not result or bring, most likely, Yana, you concern to those girls who cannot reach or achieve vaginalnoj a discharge without stimulation of a clitoris (at least first times of that demand) - the pose (that you have tried all of them, certainly, a ridiculous joke is necessary to you:)) At which will be present strong stimuljashka a clitoris - on an example - when both of the partner sit face to face and you as though are rolled by a wave on it or him (or standardly move upwards downwards, but densely having nestled to it or him;them, to stati to sit better as though "rlom") - thus the clitoris strongly rubs about pressuhu (if she is, and it is very desirable, t. To. Straining press he strengthens friction with a clitoris - and you reach an orgasm) the partner more quickly. The psychological approach is Still important - if during to think " well when I shall terminate " - the answer - never, it is necessary to enjoy simply the present or true moment and the orgasm will overtake you.. . To stati about a method of search of partners, at one washing with the friend has received an orgasm only about 26 m, as she speaks and not iz-that " them already how much was ", and iz-that provstrechalas with it or him year - and there was an important feeling of trust in bed and if to change partners as gloves except for, I apologize, mohnatki as at a horse, hardly that nibud will receive...