PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I very much like masturbirovat a member children's things...

Andrey
23.06.2004, 18:33
Hello the doctor! I very much like masturbirovat a member children's things. And a lot or plenty (specially for this purpose I have the greater or big box up to the top filled by children's things). I test from it or this such strong orgasm which is more with anybody I do not test. What will you advise me?

Melsh
24.06.2004, 05:12
You znaesh when I began to write here that have understood when sbda pishsh that as though sakm podozrevash that something here not tooooo)))) and time ponimaesh that here something not that that most likely ishchesh same as you, and so I can tell or say that to me familiarly such feeling, but the truth not in such degree as at you)))))

Isaev D.D.
25.06.2004, 20:38
Dear Andrey! At you were generated fetishistkie the tendencies directed on children's things. If you will "maintain" this feature and further the probability of is great that there can be serious problems in mutual relations with women, t. To. They will not correspond or meet to your erotic stereotype. Therefore now it is necessary to stop to use fetishi and to represent contact to women. And if there will be problems in intimate relations with women the help of the sexologist will be necessary.

Dima
26.06.2004, 17:10
And on mine all is normal! I too masturbiruju children's things, and with women do not test any problems. In fact the classical onanism, eventually bothers, and it would be desirable it or him kak-to diversify that. Everyone can choose for itself(himself) the variant of an onanism.

oshn
27.06.2004, 00:56
Yes is not present, zdest the help of the sexologist, instead of if is already necessary...., (