PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years, it is married, to a daughter 2, 5 worked, as vol Earlier, all the day long was worn...

Arsene
26.06.2004, 03:33
To me of 30 years, it is married, to a daughter 2, 5 worked, as vol Earlier, all the day long was worn, did not get enough sleep, got tired terribly, but with a potency and an inclination all was OK. Several months ago has found good job, in the physical plan it became easier. Began to get enough sleep, well myself I feel, forces has increased, even has grown stout mute. But with a potency it became simple I do not know... Does not rise, when it is necessary, more shortly. And nothing raises or excites. It should Seemed to be on the contrary: nagruzki-that is less. Earlier we with the wife though also tired, but such orgies arranged! And now, represent, it would not be desirable at all! Also does not rise, even if the wife very much would like. Happens, in the mornings, but there is no time in the morning. Prompt, what is it such how with these or it;this to struggle and whether costs or stands?

Isaev D.D.
26.06.2004, 12:35
Dear Arsene! It is necessary to understand in details on reception, but most likely the problem is connected with change of style of a life, loss of a due tonus which was shown and in a potency. The desire is always a certain potential difference, " the compressed spring ", sensual aggression, instead of tranquility, full content or prosperity... Now it is necessary to study to include mechanisms of start of sex "aggression".