PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I recently had such impression, that to me something not h...

Sonja
21.06.2004, 19:28
I recently had such impression, that something does not suffice me in this life. I have sat down and have decided to understand myself, it has appeared, that me does not suffice much. Before such was not. And business to me kazhetsja in that: 2 years nazat mine parents have decided to divorce. The first on divorce mum (I it or her for it has submitted do not blame) as the life with the father was for it or her not sweet. Some time later I have started to meet serozno the guy. Snachalo our attitudes or relations developed perfectly, but through a floor of year our feelings have to each other changed, I became nervous, with ljudmi I simply could not communicate (earlier with it or this was not what poblem)
I have ceased to like myself, me as if or as have changed. After a while we have together sat down or lodge together have talked and have solved rastatsja.
After that at me the strip in my life has begun any chernjushaja. My parents have started to have legal proceedings, not though each other to concede in what. Constantly, involved in the scandals me with the sister (mum more often, much more). And here now I from the normal self-assured person have turned in ispuganogo and frozen. I am constant something gde-that inside of myself I am afraid. And happens in general, that inside as zdavit all and so to cry hochetsja. I already anybody do not meet year, friends have receded into the background, in family a brothel or disorder - we with the sister (her 16, to me 20) ustoilis on job as parents unwillingly help or assist us, throwing objazanosti against each other. There is no I do not lose courage, I know, that kogda-that all to change to lutchemu. Advise, how it is possible to correct this situation somewhat quicker?

Zjuka
22.06.2004, 20:40
The answer has got above.

The anonym
23.06.2004, 13:29
Sonja, it is very good, that you have decided to understand, but why you forgive or excuse - so happens, the black strip, inside will knock down... That you work in 20 years is more than naturally. As to parents - you are the adult person and to you these roads two persons. Talk to the parents - it is time to start to press on them, you videte explain, that their disadvantages, understand mutual reproaches, despite of their imperfection as they to you of road and you will not support or maintain all people for 100 percent or interests of any of them. And also, notice, that court court, section of in common acquired property - the PROPERTY question, is solved under the law depending on the personal labour contribution both, and there is nothing to transfer or carry it or him on attitudes or relations with children. Mutual insults do not give them the right otkazyvatja from the help to children, good you - sovershenoletnjaja, and the sister what in 16 years at not qualified job. Play on parent feelings eventually. Also do not remove friends, in fact you "cook" in a disputed atmosphere. THAT you also think be afraid, that such terrible can occur or happen.

The anonym
25.06.2004, 04:00
Try to find the God in the life, and other all will be solved..

Isaev D.D.
26.06.2004, 11:14
Dear Sonja! In such intense situation which proceeds two years, at each member of family the big stock of negative experiences has involuntarily collected. To manage vystojat and to look at a situation from the psychotherapeutic help is required