PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise as itself to a message, my girl approves or confirms, that in time affinity an ooze...

Chak
22.06.2004, 02:24
Advise as itself to a message, my girl approves or confirms, that in time affinity or anything feels or chuvstyuet boleznenye sensations. The first certificate or act of affinity at it or her was very much boleznenyj, since then has passed or has taken place 3 months. Can at it or her any trevma?

Valery
23.06.2004, 15:47
And how hurts? During or at introduction of a member? If during do not enter a member very deeply, and the girl advise to descend or go to the gynecologist, there can be at it or her an inflammatory process, iz-for it or this and there is a pain.
And if at introduction of a member probably it is banal treshchinka outside, or pleva yet up to the extremity or end it is broken off.
But the gynecologist in any case will not prevent.

The anonym
25.06.2004, 07:44
Do not take a great interest or Be not fond in the sexual certificate or act. Caress it or her longer arms or hand and tongue and as soon as she will feel strong exaltation is better enter, for you there already wait. Also DO NOT FORGET ABOUT GREASING, IT or her it CAN be simple a little, And IZ-FOR IT or THIS it is very unpleasant.

Isaev D.D.
25.06.2004, 13:24
Dear Chak! At your girl still very small experience of a sexual life and, similar, by the moment of the sexual certificate or act she approaches or suits insufficiently raised or excited, can to it or this the disadvantage of greasing that leads to morbid sensations is added also. For the maximal exaltation and finding of ability to reach or achieve the discharge during affinity to her it is required more time and more attention during preliminary lask.

Chak
26.06.2004, 08:44
Many thanks for advice or councils:) Dmitry Dmitrich, at me still a question the matter is that with preliminary laskami all like ok, even can too (awfully I like itself) About experience you are right. But she approves or confirms, that I feel what pleasant sensations, except for that that inside of it or her, loss of virginity at it or her was awfully boleznenoj, she has gone to the gynecologist and the doctor has told or said, that absence of pleasant sensations can be at it or her an one and a half, two months, and already has passed or has taken place much more time. I can can something particularly help or assist her (except for lask?)