PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My guy after we are not engaged sex week, to...

Inna
24.06.2004, 04:43
Hello. My guy after we are not engaged sex week, finishes for 3 minutes. Still is indignant, that if 2 more days he and hardly would sustain minute. Tell or say, please, how much the minimal break should be for normal attitudes or relations? It has already bothered me, any pleasure,

Spets
24.06.2004, 10:37
How old are you. Also I shall respond how much it is necessary

Inna
25.06.2004, 01:33
I have enough years and it is simply interesting to me,
It to me has carried in this case or there are still such unique persons?

Willows
25.06.2004, 03:33
For normal attitudes or relations there is no question " how much should be? " It is time. Two are yes, happens, that the man if is long without intimate relations - finishes quickly. Well and three... In general in your words appears such neglect to the friend, that already murashki on a skin.

Plechman
25.06.2004, 13:35
Raschityvaj on second time - let he the first palnyot at once - allow to have a rest (if this rest) - and the second round - if is necessary to him also he will be as in isolation ward - 3 and minutes - the guy needs to train RS-a muscle and to stop arms or hand to impose on "younger" - probably in it or this the reason (though and hardly).

child
26.06.2004, 05:31
It agree with Plechmano about a muscle. Such variant is possible or probable still: let he is unloaded on the eve. On itself proverjal-suffices for a long time.