PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 23 years. The girl has met about half a year back, bu...

G2
23.06.2004, 08:55
Hello! To me 23 years. The girl has met about half a year back, being the virgin. At first nothing turned out (worried strongly, probably).. Then through time (and, the main thing, is not clear why! Conditions all the same)... Exaltation then began to vanish at sex in a condom... At last, problems with an erection like would stop - but has ceased to finish. In general, not a sex life, and one continuous frustration. And and so already half a year. Will advise something? Yes it is clear that will advise, to go on reception to the sexopathologist... But I not in Moscow live. Private or individual clinics of type " he and she " are but how to distinguish the expert from the charlatan?

G3
24.06.2004, 16:50
Greetings. You that so worry, how small. Calm down, all should occur or happen naturally, SAME in spets. Schools do not learn or teach. Simply be able to relax. You probably closed person, and in sex all as on a saucer are opened or open and is naked or exposed. Do not think about bad! Concern to itself and people easier and easier and here you will see all will be top-level. Think only about schachtlivom and passionate sex. Successes!!!!!!!!!!

G2
25.06.2004, 18:11
You are right (), certainly, all this clearly, but in real not tak-that is simple:) it is easy or light to tell or say - do not think about bad.. Ideas, they do not ask, they come:)
Yesterday descended or went to the sexopathologist. Even it is ridiculous. Hardly I having listened, was offered with course of treatment for $ XXX - type after it or him all will be obligatory as it is necessary, though in what a problem, did not try to understand at all.

child
26.06.2004, 02:49
It is widespread enough problem, thumb through back, there there is a little bit enough interesting advice or councils