PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdlrastvujte the doctor help or assist to distinguish or recognize that that at me has appeared. Business in that...

Sergey
22.06.2004, 21:43
Zdlrastvujte the doctor help or assist to distinguish or recognize that that at me has appeared. The matter is that I would like to learn or find out from me on a head of a member from below where the member a skin does not cover there was a dark speck in diameter a floor of centimeter about similar to an ecchymosis like does not hurt but I would like to learn or find out what is it, it can be consequence or investigation obmorozhenija the matter is that it at me one and a half year and seemed to me earlier it less I even neznaju as to think.

The anonym
24.06.2004, 08:17
Visit or Attend the urologist or androloga who in absentia solves such problems:-) the Main thing to not experience, and to learn or find out true, success!)))

Isaev D.D.
26.06.2004, 00:00
Dear Sergey! Difficultly something to tell or say not seeing Let will look or see the dermatologist. As one of variants is there can be a vascular birthmark.