PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain. My wife 2 years searches for the reasons to not be engaged with me sex...

Sashko
24.06.2004, 20:42
Explain. My wife 2 years searches for the reasons to not be engaged with me sex. For this time we made love 3 times, last - 9.08. 1999. To our son 7 months. I not iron - shall be broken, I shall go on left.
Advise something. Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
25.06.2004, 20:49
To advise in such situation it is the extremely complex or difficult, t. To. Too much is not clear. From your words clearly, that the wife avoided affinity during pregnancy and after a birth of the son. It is necessary to understand with what it it has been connected. With bad state of health? With cooling to you? With morbidity of the sexual certificate or act? With disputed attitudes or relations or with absence of a sex inclination as those? Probably, she considers or counts, that the affinity is necessary only for conception of children, and business is already made...
Proceeding from what variant approaches or suits and it will be possible to think of how to change a situation to the best.