PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Prompt that to me to do or make. To me of 29 years. For a long time I notice behind myself...

Igor
24.06.2004, 01:09
Good afternoon. Prompt that to me to do or make. To me of 29 years. For a long time I notice behind myself, that my exaltation and an erection it is subject to any fluctuations. Happens, it is necessary to think of sex and to embrace liked as a member already as the stone, and happens that rises with greater or big work and then happens difficultly to keep an erection. And the stage of very good excitability can last some days. As well as a stage almost full otsutsvija libido. Checked a level of Testosteron-Depotum - all in norm or rate. Tried to find any dependence on mood, stresses, deliveries. Nothing has found. That it is possible to make to improve the sex health. And that happens that "friend" absolutely brings me. I by the nature the hypochondriac person, and went in cycles in an erection and quality of sex earlier. But now, like, has learned to not think of it or this. But, all the same, all is sometimes class, I even before sex feel strong desire, in most cases - exaltation appears after mutual lask, and sometimes, I can not reach or achieve an erection at all. What to do or make??? Visited or attended few times sexologists internally. Researches that was not spent, not including a level of Testosteron-Depotum, and, I have gone and have handed over the analysis without any directions. And so, experts internally spoke that that's all right, and time an organism does not want, means to him more visibly. But, in fact, psychologically, I want, and physiologically it is impossible, and in it or this the basic problem.

Gosha
24.06.2004, 20:40
.. A pancake the same problem but at me it has begun with 27 and is pure or clean on family circumstances now 32 and all proceeds... But ideas on sex every year as that will be transformed... I think in it or this of wine lays on a department of a brain responsible libido.

Dima
25.06.2004, 19:50
The same h... nja, and too from stress of years in 27. It is necessary to develop or produce the philosophical attitude or relation to it or this. To not overestimate to itself demands. To concentrate it is more on "romantic" feelings to the woman. Then also desire pochemu-that comes... My friend speaks, that we already at that age when girls should achieve us, instead of we them.