PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist razodratsja. Up to pregnancy was normaloe vlech...

Tatyana
21.06.2004, 08:22
The dear doctor, help or assist razodratsja. Up to pregnancy was normaloe an inclination to the husband. (the truth I can test an orgasm only at oral sex). After sorts or labors passion ugala. I know that should and it is obliged and even chtoto sometimes inside starts, but I am raised or excited kakto not to the present, as through force. That it is possible to make with me and mnozhestvov the same women. This question rose at conference young parents , very multisuch cases. Thanks.

The anonym
24.06.2004, 13:36
Tatyana, and has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place after sorts or labors? For certain it is not a lot of (about one year)? Then it is absolutely normal. The organism of the woman a complex or difficult piece, now he entirely and completely "belongs" to the child. Your head is borrowed or occupied only by it or him! And in general rody-it is stress for an organism, and any stress-this decrease of desire! And then weariness, the fatigability, in fact the first months of a life malysha-not most easy or light;mild time for parents:) and how you thought? Also it is not necessary to force itself! In due course the desire and passion will return. While have patience. Be pleased to the kid, and continue to like with the husband each other! And gradually the organism " will come in itself " and all at you will be adjusted! This usual business!:) success to you!

kostik
25.06.2004, 19:28
razodratsja you will be helped or assisted by your donkey the husband, and doctors understand.