PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has read through, in what that magazine, that sexologists recommend to restrain at p...

arfei
21.06.2004, 13:24
Has read through, in what that magazine, that sexologists recommend to restrain at sexual certificates or acts, and only once a week to finish. What to constrain the certificate or act, recommended deep inspirations. I for all life, still not to time have not constrained the certificate or act that he has ended without an ejaculation. He at me lasts longly.
That you can tell or say on this question!

Maria
22.06.2004, 07:27
If it is fair. .po to mine it is bosh dog.
It can be necessary only for those who cannot repeat quickly enough... .no if I am fair do not see sense in that to deprive with itself and partnershu pleasure... (in fact we denshchiny such kajf catch when our liked finishes!) I such would not allow the husband.

Marfei
23.06.2004, 21:16
I Mashenka, on the parties or sides scatter all. Only in precyclic days tudy. Probably to that as, to one likes another not especially, peerly the orgasm receives all up to an ejaculation. Well and then warm dushik from above)

Isaev D.D.
24.06.2004, 22:25
Dear arfei! Sexologists of such references do not give. These references concern to the ancient Chinese doctrine of conservation of sex energy. Similar views were based on representation, that together a seed the man loses the force and reduces a life, therefore and it was offered to protect "reviver" Clearly, that at a modern science absolutely other views on this bill. No necessity to frame similar restrictions is present!

Gjulchataj
25.06.2004, 14:20
This point of view has developed in the East where polygamy and differently is impossible.