PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear people, I ask help or assist. So it was never bad to me, and will not be......

olja
13.06.2004, 20:04
Dear people, I ask help or assist. So it was never bad to me, and will not be... .ja I do not wish to live..........
He has thrown me... .no all the evening long kissed, cried, spoke that always will like, that I the best as it to understand. As to me it is sick, .my together year and seven months, to us only on 16, it is not necessary to speak, that at mejan them 100 more will be. netttt... He such good, I all thought jokes, did not value it or him, oskarbljala, this weeks he nagruil, I on 3 letters have sent it or him, and called to him, nobody took a tube. Today he podoshyolmy spoke, plakalai, kissed. But he has thrown me... I did not begin to be humiliated, but to me to live not ohoto. Our parents are friends, all was spoken by us ideal pair, is class walked. All was super!!!!! But often swore. He has told or said that for us will be better to be separately..... That I again in a week shall start to be bad....... PEOPLE dear or expensive, me it is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish to die. At it or him precisely anybody is not present... .kak to me to be????? 7 prompt........

natasha
14.06.2004, 20:18
And I was thrown by the guy, we met 3 years, it was difficult, but I have gone through it, and you perezhivyosh, girls very strong they everyone can, ti what not from their number? Only it is not necessary to be humiliated, this main thing, he still pozheleet about it or this, be assured. Success.

The anonym
15.06.2004, 07:02
I to see would like, more often a smile
That possesses which only,
With sijajushchim a view as if or as otblesk a decline,
As an angel she is perfect.

And this darling devchenke
Which is pleasant to me,
I am ready to find a scarlet floret
In edge or territory any on the Earth.

But in zhizne the love is not always fair,
That leads to a trouble is more often,
And as though I wanted, that love fair
Was on a planet everywhere!

Alena
15.06.2004, 09:15
The most important in such situation - to not think about itself (to not inflame itself) and as soon as possible to find another, it well distracts:)

Tamara
17.06.2004, 00:45
Olja! It seems to me, what is it from its or his party or side desire to let know to you, as he to you of roads. It is simple he cannot suffer or bear more yours " on three letters " and other humiliations. You speak, that did not begin to be humiliated. But even to talk to it or him on souls or douches before he has left, you could? To find out - why? Strange, both like each other and so excruciate each other! In general it seems to me, that you will be together, necessarily reconcile. Only here it is necessary to think how to organize an occurring as though accidentally. And then all in your arms or hand. And then, if you really feel guilty in this your quarrel - tell or say to him about it or this, he too is excruciated! So - above a head. Do not exhaust itself in an angle and do not drag out, while any from your "girlfriends" which in a course of your quarrel, has not begun offensive or approach on your liked. Success!

OLJA
17.06.2004, 12:58
Tamara of thanks you huge!!!!! I wish to call, ask today (not being humiliated) that he would give me chance, I shall arrange romantic evening. Also I shall invite it or him if will come I mean to him is necessary, net-----washing a life will be awful, but I understand the first 40 days awfully hardly, it will be then easier........

Maks
17.06.2004, 17:41
Olja, you dismiss these evil thoughts! About the guy, Tamara is absolutely right. As the person can terpes humiliations from your party or side, especially he the man. And same, as you, the person.
I think, that you need to meet and more time all to discuss. And the main thing is more than humanity! Do not long, all will be good! Success!

Olja
17.06.2004, 23:28
I too like the person, he has left to work abroad and I do not know that will be dalshe and whether we shall be mi in a place, but now I like both all perepolnenna love and I postorajus sohronit it or her. I think that you should talk to it or him and postoratsja to remain druzjami, in fact will be even worse if you vozninavidite each other. Remain to him the friend, be interested in its or his life, help or assist him a difficult minute and in skore he without your words will understand that ti it or him like, it is not necessary to anybody navjazivat the love. I ask you have tolko patience, in fact to build the attitude or relation anew much more difficultly, than to break them even a simple word. Success to you, like even more strongly and be liked.

Romantik
19.06.2004, 08:51
Olja, thanks, has made laugh! 40 days, you that have decided to note commemoration? Value us, gold girls, that in 16 years, that in 70! We always do not have your tenderness, caress, ardent love. And insults only destroy all good in the person and from here the subsequent changes, roughness, uncertainty in, bitterness follow. .miris with the fellow, take away its or his scapula, vederko and play together in a sandbox, then come here together and inform us joyful news.

It is lovely
20.06.2004, 16:22
On myself I know, it very painfully and would be desirable to get rid of a pain. But, probably, there is on light and a greater or big pain and it only your first loss. To me it seems to you it is necessary to think of yourself - whether the guy resignedly taking down insults is necessary to you - if is necessary, look to itself such, your friend has refused this role, if is not present - it is necessary to show patience and will work at the soul - to prove (and prezhlde all to itself), that you not brainless rasping and vulgar rubbish what you expose yourself before the friend (by the way I I do not call to eradicate lovely female whims, only without rasping vulgarity), and the deep, interesting, versatile and self-sufficient person. In such status and attitudes or relations will adjust easier. So, that do not hurry up with calls, minutes of mental anguish need to be used for job above itself - very high EFFICIENCY - almost 100 %, as at a perpetuum mobile.

Olja
21.06.2004, 15:59
CHtajte verses Bodlera, TSvetaevoj, Pushkina-improve sense of life!

The anonym
21.06.2004, 18:12
Much I wish to tell or say to you. For example, that a life I can give Only were always with you, To feel behind a stone wall * * * * * * * * * You you pass or you take place again on a corridor, I look in your sad eyes. It would be desirable to find to me in them a leg, Caress, comprehension, gentle words. It would be desirable to embrace you once And to forget, that the Earth spins. Only to tell or say: Your love I thirst, To present you I want myself. That, that likes you unrequitedly That love that brings a pain. That, that sees in you the person only playing someone's role. A role cheerful, happy the fellows, not met neither mountain, nor grief. The role egoistichnogo boys, which is madly a pity to Me . Again and again you go by me In dissatisfied, malicious crowd. And then I whisper to you, liking, That you are very strongly necessary to me. I wish you to press, look or see to myself in your sad face And to understand, that from me to take away Never you anybody can. Up to the extremity or end I wish you to understand - Why you seem such Why all should humiliate you, in fact you absolutely alone! I wish to become you the friend That will always want to help or assist When you rejected by people, for consolations Will search. I wish you to convince that we each other approach or suit. I try to grow fond of you Though we from each other leave. And vainly I try to forget exciting feeling of separation Forcing nevertheless to like During time when it is flours or torments. * * * * * * * * * I am a lot of still I wish to tell or say to you. Nevertheless, a life I can give the Only were always with you, To be to you intended sudboju

OLJA
21.06.2004, 22:24
Thanks all of you for comprehension, support, you have very much helped or assisted me! Even morally..... I called to him, he has told or said that wishes to come, but will not come, knows that I shall change, I in a week again will begin... .nashi parents are friends, both families are rich, series we live, he very kind, not the ladies' man, for the sake of me on all has hammered, always flowers, gifts gave and t. d he very good, and its or his my parents very much ljujabt, and I rubbish. I went to church, all the day long roared....... To him too it is bad..... But he in family has declared or announced, that we have left... To me so it is bad, people. I hate the tongue, I have already sworn also to the God and mum, and that if he will forgive or excuse me to itself(himself), I shall change....... I do not know how to be. At school it or him I shall greet... I shall not anger..... I do not know that will be, but so it was never bad to me. If he would call me, has told or said, that does not like, I would go through. And he me all has kissed that yesterday, has told or said that likes and t. d but has thrown............. It is awful. sk-to was guys, I threw, and here he......... .tak I am long with anybody did not meet. .vot..... .nu if not difficultly write to me. Thanks huge...........

Murka6996
23.06.2004, 12:18
Esli esho ne pozhalel, to esche pozhaleet navernjaka:) A kto ja emu nafig, mama?

Valera!!
24.06.2004, 16:01
Milaya menia toje brisila devushka ya toje dumal cto soidu suma no vse prohodit vremya lecit pishi pisem vkirli@inbox. ru pover naidesh drugogo i po lucshe vot uvidish udaci jdu pisem.
skoko tebe let????

Sam
25.06.2004, 11:20
Look or See film " Franuzsky a kiss ", it is assured or confident - he will help or assist you.