PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The swindler you, doctor Isaev! It was most easier to remove certainly my question from f...

JUra
23.06.2004, 09:40
The swindler you, doctor Isaev! It was most easier to remove my question from a forum certainly. But it does not paint you as expert. Good I sproil still to me about especially important, and am people who really address to you for advice or council and the help and you with them also act? Voobshchem it is not worthy! Isaev!

Lora L.
23.06.2004, 21:40
JUra how you dare so nahyvat the dear person and the great doctor? Who you such to judge? Yes descend or go to the sexologist, will pay the certain sum of money and poluchitet consultation. Isaev advises here free of charge, to the detriment of time, the family, scientific job and many other things. It was the most remarkable site on 03. ru, but for quite some time now here povadilis gossips, squabblers, neudachnitsy and envious persons, as juvenile pridurki which scribble that it or him will take in head. I on a place g-on Isaeva absolutely would give up this ungrateful or thankless job. JUra before you write, think sometimes even it is sensitive!

Little girls L-11, Kiev
25.06.2004, 10:04
From a moderator to find out the address there is nobody JUry and to submit on tsju rubbish to court! And we shall support or maintain! What does the swindler mean? JUra, you can with durki ubeg? Then still it is possible to forgive or excuse the madman, what from it or her, the little fool, it is possible to take?