PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fast sex without an orgasm

JUlja +
28.04.2004, 13:08
The doctor, help or assist. I sleep with the young man year and at us 2 problemy-sex lasts a maximum of 10 minutes (to him 21 year) and he cannot in any way sderzhatsja-I speak, what from all it or him partnersh especial, muscles there are well developed, etc. And the second problema-I do not test an orgasm (he at me the first and unique), and the orgasm at me only from a masturbation though at all this I practically constantly want it or him also to me very much is pleasant sex, can there is no time, in what a problem why he so quickly finishes?

evromedprestizh
29.04.2004, 15:45
In your case it is possible rekomendrvat for your partner to use anestizirujushchie creams which reduce sensitivity of a balanus and promotes prolongation of the sexual certificate or act. These preparations can be bought or purchased in sex-shops. If the reason of a premature ejaculation is not covered in any disease, that is some variants which will help or assist men to supervise a premature ejaculation. Come on our site: http: // www.prostatit.ru/encyc7.phtml.
If you test an orgasm at masturabatsii, means at All of you by way of. Try to use following references. poznajte the body also learn it or him to be raised or excited. "To learn" - means gradualness, do not aspire to test from the first attempt all at once.
Be not afraid to experiment, it is possible to do all together with the partner. It is a perfect opportunity for it or him to learn or find out your desires and to learn to give to you pleasure.
At the sexual certificate or act active influence on a clitoris is necessary. According to half of all women without stimulation of a clitoris during the relations is not capable to test an orgasm. Vagin - the area which is almost not having the nervous terminations or endings. All kinds of an orgasm is a result of sensations in the field of a clitoris.
Try or Taste the sexual relations in various poses. As a result of experiments it can be found out, that in your case simply enough to find a suitable pose (the partner from above, under a loin or breeches put to itself a pillow). Try all possible or probable variants.
Be not afraid to embody the sex imaginations, listen to itself, be not closed.
Your sex experiences and desires in a dream, let even seeming indecent, can appear the individual originator and to become the help on a way to real pleasure. Between two interdictions and secrets in sex, and only cannot be liking then it is possible to reach or achieve the present or true harmony. Help or assist the partner to understand you better, "prompt" him as correctly you to raise or excite, increase duration preliminary lask, let your partner will finish you orlnymi and others laskami up to predoorgazmennogo statuses and only after passes to friktsijam. If you already have tried all, and nothing has helped or assisted, all the same do not despair. You can be always helped or assisted by the professional sexopathologist. And it is very important to address in that case to in time, not waiting an old age.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category urologist-sexopathologist Molodtsov Anatoly Anatolevich.

Wel:-D
03.05.2004, 20:56
I advise you still to esteem a forum. It is A lot of subjects in occasion of absence of an orgasm, an impotency, a premature ejaculation and so forth - often it is caused or called by the reasons of the psychological plan, advice or councils as it to learn or find out and as from it or this there are given to get rid. Will not help or assist - come on internal consultation.

User
23.06.2004, 13:09
the Initial report from JUlja +
- sex lasts a maximum of 10 minutes (to him 21 year)

Yes 10- minutes quite suffice to receive an orgasm - something was simple at you there peremasturbirovao in the childhood...

Ljalja
24.06.2004, 18:40
Yes why peremasturbirovano??? You of that speak such terrible things to the girl??!

ZHeshchina can is certainly fast terminate, but for this expert and full liberation are necessary. The matter is that I had I such problem earlier, that I could not terminate with the partner. But as soon as it was liberated and massed a clitoris during the sexual certificate or act at me all it has turned out! Dare, JUlechka, at you all will turn out! I am assured, more experts are necessary simply a few:)
Udachki!