PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please. If earlier, during 10 years sex with the husband was the certificate or act...

Rita
22.06.2004, 20:19
Tell or Say, please. If earlier, during 10 years sex with the husband was active and frequent (not less often than 1 time in 3 days), and now almost 3 years - not more often 2 times a month - whether can it kak-that negatively to be reflected in my organism? I for these or it three years have recovered on 5 kg. Whether the direct communication is possible or probable here?
I firstly so raged, even "kontraseks" koshkin a saw kak-that. And now at me at most, I feel, frigidity begins.
I already began to recollect about sex only when starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly in the bottom of a stomach or belly.
Sex iz-that rare or infrequent turns to process of sharp escalating this pain and its or her sharp putting off or taking out. Mmne there were enough several movements of the husband to test an orgasm if so it is possible to name it. Any pleasure you do not notice, simply passes or takes place a pain and gravity in a bottom of a stomach or belly.
To me 31 year, to the husband 34.
Whether there were the cases similar, but to the happy extremity or end? In general, advise something, please.

Vlad
23.06.2004, 11:31
At this age it is abnormal! To 70 years or summer thicket in it or this are engaged.

Isaev D.D.
24.06.2004, 17:45
Dear Rita! Depression of sex activity by different people is experienced - to a miscellaneous. Presence be ill or sick in the bottom of a stomach or belly - an obvious attribute of trouble! He testifies about zastoi bloods in a small basin i/or to occurrence of an aseptic inflammation which can pass in other complications And a happy variant of succession of events can be only normalization of sex attitudes or relations regular and bringing satisfaction That it became possible or probable with the husband, it is necessary to overcome sex disharmony under direction of the sexologist!