PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At us in family a problem with a sex life. We together already 3...

ksenija
21.06.2004, 16:14
Hello. At us in family a problem with a sex life. We together 3 years. Have got married in the summer. Still one year ago sex was at us very much often, we wanted each other. There was also an oral sex, to me the pleasure was pleasant to give to him. And then.. Still when we only have met events developed quickly, strat has gushed then over us.. We could be engaged in it or this in most ekstrimalnyh places. He has left in army, I correctly waited for it or him. Came to it or him;them every month, and each time sex was rough... But whether here pleasant.. Now I even more often about it or this reflect. He in fact never gave to me pleasure. It was simply the pleasure from an occurring, I said lies.. Said lies, that to me it is pleasant.. Partly said lies. Because pleasure physical did not receive, but time to him it is good.. Silly, certainly.. It was necessary to speak about it or this at once. When he has come, began to live together.. Here poper from it or him its or his egoism. I am brought up so, that and polnostju it is necessary to devote all to the man. I tried to please him in everything, he was vorchliv, is captious.. - tihonku tenderness began to become dull or be blunted.. To not disappear, but to become dull or be blunted.. From it or this and sex became not in pleasure.. He began to remind my father who has died.. kogda-that he has very much spoiled to us with mum a life.. But all around considered or counted us in perfect pair. Both parents, and friends.. We had one friends for two, one dreams.. I began to hate oral sex, simply could not suffer or bear.. That never was an orgasm has increased still.. Vobshchem, a year. As our sex attitudes or relations not by way of.. We have got married.. And already as the husband and the wife we solve these problems.. I have ceased to respect with it or him.. There is no former tenderness.. It would not be desirable to think, that all this a mistake or an error.. Please, it is not necessary to reproach.. Ourselves all fine we understand.. Simply I wish to ask advice or council. Whether it is possible kak-to correct that all.. I never ispytvala an orgasm, to him became boring with me in bed.. And me also was not especially cheerful".. What here to do or make.. To the doctor to go he does not want, on conversation does not go..

Palate
21.06.2004, 20:36
What for itself so to excruciate... eto when both the partner try to make sex pleasant each other. And if you did or made to him by pleasantly oral sex he has been simply obliged to respond you to the same. I in no event do not reproach you, is simple actually you now reap fetuses of that that kogda-that shutting eyes to all problems, you have gone or send with etim the person in ZAGZ and have concluded marriage or spoilage. If you to him have told or said directly what exactly you does not arrange, and he on eto does not react, eto not your fault! Eto it is simple not your person, he is not interested in your happiness. The life is short, she is not created to humour other people without reciprocity. Has not converged on itself light a wedge. Can, yet late it is necessary to you to divorce and find that person who will like you, and not only in words? I do not know all your history, I know only one - you should be liked and happy! And if your husband etomu resists - step etu over a problem, and ididte forward on an occurring etomu to perfect happiness.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 06:25
The palate nebushko has grown dim, heart of the girl has grieved.

X
24.06.2004, 13:23
And you can frigidna? Has deceived the guy and, now both are excruciated. Tell or say to him all as was, let gets divorced from you, there is nothing the normal muzhik to ruin the life.