PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 22 years. The first sexual experience at me was one month ago. proh...

Sergey
22.06.2004, 11:22
Hello. To me 22 years. The first sexual experience at me was one month ago. Passed or took place hardly: nemogli it is achieved in an erection during 4 h
Hours though were a champagne, a quiet situation and pretty 19 ti years or summer partnersha. Have achieved. Duration of the certificate or act was minutes 5.
Have repeated in a week. The situation smart - has made duration nearby 3 h hours (with breaks for physical rest). An erection
Was very good. Third time was in 4 days. A situation not so good: the phone calls, extraneous hum, fears that in a room
Parents, absence of alcohol will come.. Plainly nothing has turned out. Fourth time was in 3 days. I have got used to a situation also duration have made less than 50 minutes.
Then on falling down till 3 5 minutes. My girl had a menses. During it or her we were engaged in sex. Except for that she began to receive strong udavolstvie. And during
The certificate or act has told or said that I continued, after that the erection has disappeared. Have repeated in day: duration of 3 minutes (hardly). After that there were 2 attempts in day
The erection appears hardly and while I try to replace a pose to enter a member an erection leaves, or I enter or import but the member keeps give the god minute.
With the advent of a problem the girl openly speaks, that normal sex and when it is impossible to me once again is necessary to her - she cries and speaks,
That she likes me vsyo-peerly and without sex. A sex inclination in general almost I do not feel.
My basic assumptions: a syndrome of expectation (duty or debt), a problem at job, strong weariness, problems physiological haraktrera, etc.
Prompt how to leave this situation. The problem has strongly upset our mutual relations.

Koshmarik
23.06.2004, 17:16
Complex or Difficult labors.) the female arm or hand has written, probably from the diary of record))

The grandfather the Frost
24.06.2004, 03:18
Koshmarik and the girl, from here the know-it-all. Sergey, it is not necessary to diagnose to itself and assumptions. You know time about a syndrome of expectation should understand perfectly, that all smoothly at once does not pass or take place. Only here one guards as it it is possible so longly to be lit in 22 years. Oh, me Vashchi cares!

librator
24.06.2004, 11:55
Pancake the guy! A problem in yours bashke and you recognize it or her! So in what has put? Progress that is available. Type all over again 4 hours then three... All to be adjusted became! And you sopli dismiss......
Also it is not a shame? The Muzhik already. Explain to her that at you an easy or a light;a mild problem which very much OFTEN happens at muzhiks who longly was friends of the right arm or hand:) - same often happens. As you only about it or this also think:) Type and whether I receive pleasure??? You think if you kissing the girl all time will think and whether you receive pleasure - YOU WILL not receive IT or HIM!!! Tra % $ @ more often and all will pass or take place! As the girl at you quick-witted - should help or assist. Aty should calm it or her and adjust or set up on productive job:)

And still - she caresss you? And you it or her? Well vsmysle palchikami or it is oral... She too should receive a discharge. Here then you will receive from process pleasure.