PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At mine the man with a potency all in porjade to excite or raise any problems, but zan...

Lena
15.06.2004, 04:06
At mine the man with a potency all in porjade to excite or raise any problems, but to be engaged in sex he pochemu-that does not want, 7 days in a week for 10 12 hours, attitudes or relations fresh work, not so long ago have met, what reason of unwillingness to be engaged in sex?

29-years
18.06.2004, 14:54
And what for he such is necessary to you????? Or leave at once or if it is strong he it is necessary - try to ask it or him directly. Here to you nobody will tell or say why. The reason moezhet to be absolutely different. From an impotency, up to otsustvija inclinations to you as to the woman, and happens in general neverojainoe - the man (!) does not wish to be engaged in sex before wedding (I know takoego personally). So only you can learn or find out why. Ask it or him, be not afraid and do not hesitate, it is your life and do not spend it or her for superfluous problems.

PerGynt
21.06.2004, 00:41
Leave the person alone, works - well, let to itself and works.

child
23.06.2004, 18:38
esli rabotat 7 dnyei nedelu 10 12 chasov to ne tolko sexa xotet ne budesh no i vobshe zhit... da i zachem tak zhit?