PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me please! To Me of 19 years, I till now the virgin. To me it is a lot of de...

Rustam
14.06.2004, 11:02
Help or Assist me please! To Me of 19 years, I till now the virgin. To me many girls suggested to borrow or occupy in sex, but I complexed always iz-for the sizes of the member. Whether he 14 see I wished to learn or find out from me a little it or this to you, girls? I very modest guy and iz-for it or this cannot always borrow or occupy in sex. A body at me excellent or different, and he

The anonym
15.06.2004, 21:17
When only you, men, will get rid of an inconceivable gigantomania? The main thing not length, and hardness.

The anonym
16.06.2004, 22:10
And he excellent or different.

Olga
17.06.2004, 19:38
Rustam, cease to rage NORMAL length it from 12 up to 18, and at you 14!!! Good length!:) by the way, skill really is more important:), many girls are afraid or rather afraid too huge, they are not located!! Or you believe, what a vagina at women 25? Yes it is much less! (too gde-that of 12 sm) HERE so:)

Woodpecker
17.06.2004, 21:35
In days of my student's junnosti. .na to a potato. .na to a wall of our barrack the announcement hung - " Is long a man's member on the average 15 see, a female vagina - 20/25 see Total, comrades students, we have 0, 5 cubic metre * bannoj 3, 14 ". If it is serious, it is long, as well as the width has no CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE, in t ovremja as skill and desire, is much more important than the sizes!! And more, on posledok while at the man tongue moves, and is hotjaby one finger - the impotency for it or him does not exist!!
Success!

The anonym
18.06.2004, 17:34
Was at me muzhichina. Was proud of the 26. So I to you shall tell or say and in a vagina is sick - does not get. And oral sex that still pleasure....
And omja the friend here that the big member as speaks " greater or big ambitsii-on a kind abruptly and to sense any "
So 14 in the raised or excited status it very much even milenko. And at desire to give pleasure to the girl...

The anonym
19.06.2004, 05:50
It also allows an occasion to speak about necessity of concurrence of physiological parameters... Means, other woman was necessary to this person. 14 centimeters, it not milenko, and a cat naplakal:-) I Know such cases. There lives the person with such advantage in family, is excruciated - t. To. The wife satisfies it or him cannot... And that oral sex at you did not turn out - so it too yours, instead of it or him, a problem. I consider or count, that such size is a gift or for nothing from the god, as, for example, and karsivaja a female breast (not silikonovaja:-))

The anonym
20.06.2004, 07:40
26 sm - gift or for nothing from the god?! More likely a penalty heavenly. It is More 18 ti see it is necessary than nobody.

The anonym
21.06.2004, 09:22
Actually, men think out to themselves problems on an empty place, believe, you dljanna a member, excites much more, than us - women.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 09:11
Women too think out to themselves problems on an empty place.

librator
22.06.2004, 19:15
Spit on all and borrow or occupy - you not on exhibition VDNH with it or him are going to! That with polmetra it is necessary to you? Than to write nonsenses and on nonsense to complex would go better and you $ *a? whom nibud.
P/s at me 13 and anything.