PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1) At me a curve member! What to do or make, how it or him vyravnjat? 2) I have collided or faced with about...

Force2001@mail.ru
22.06.2004, 12:14
1) At me a curve member! What to do or make, how it or him vyravnjat?
2) I have faced a problem - at me very fast semeizverzhenija, it is literally through 30 40 sec. And my girl is not strongly happy, as well as I. She speaks, that with the former guy could for 3 hours. That to me to do or make. How to prolong this sacred time? Zaranie THANKS.
3) What agents can use instead of prezikov?

Isaev D.D.
22.06.2004, 16:06
On the first question the answer below, and as to the accelerated ejaculation difficulties of the control of an ejaculation can be connected with disturbing or alarming perception of a situation of affinity, pavor before the incompetence ( a syndrome of expectation of failure ), the overestimated demands to themselves, an overexcitement at an irregular sexual life, a high level of excitability. During the first and long-awaited appointments to a new beloved at men often there comes a fast orgasm, but in these cases all comes to norm or rate as soon as the sexual life becomes regular.
The most reliable way - to use preliminary caress for the maximal exaltation partnershi, that promotes fast achievement of a discharge by her or it. There is an opportunity of augmentation of duration of the sexual certificate or act for the man, but it demands long trainings with several consecutive stoppings at approach or approximation of an orgasm. If it is done or made on a regular basis through any time it is possible to find out, that there was an opportunity psychologically to supervise approach or approximation orgasticheskoj discharges, "forbidding" or "resolving or allowing" itself achievement of the culmination. Actually, for you begins possible or probable to prolong the sexual certificate or act indefinitely...