PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I too early finish, approximately in 1 minute more likely all...

Alex
19.06.2004, 03:24
The dear doctor, I too early finish, approximately in 1 minute most likely it iz-for that what often to be engaged seksrm is impossible, is usual raz-two in a week how much the girl lives in the next city. When week were together all it was normal. Advise as it it is possible to correct. And more: in the first 3 4 days before and after monthly we do not use a condom in general and I finish inside, in the rest of the time I either take out a member or we use a condom. Whether there is a probability that the girl will become pregnant?

jtsur
22.06.2004, 03:07
These situations, strangely enough, are widespread enough.

How to detain an ejaculation?
1. A masturbation before sex. Many girls like to look at it, or to help or assist with it or this.
2. Use anesteticheskih greasings (or condoms with smazkoj-anesthetic)

Not looking at that used such way of preservation long before our days, he does not give guarantees of safety. There is a big risk of that yet vyshedshaja/the new ootid will be impregnated. Therefore the probability is.
" Not Completed sexual certificate or act " when the penis is taken up to an ejaculation, also does not give greater or big guarantees.

I can advise to use contraceptive tablets of 3 generations. One advantage or benefit.
Or even spermitsidnuju greasing.