PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21 year. The normal sexual certificate or act, an ejaculation has occured or happened in a condom. posl...

Andrey
21.06.2004, 03:16
To me 21 year. The normal sexual certificate or act, an ejaculation has occured or happened in a condom. After that have been taken all measures of hygiene of genitals. Such question, through what time is possible or probable the second sexual certificate or act without application of agents of contraception and without fears of undesirable pregnancy. Usually we are engaged sex in day, whether vozmozhno-more often. Thankful in advance.

Isaev D.D.
21.06.2004, 06:18
Dear Andrey! Fears of undesirable pregnancy can always exist (simply because there are no agents of 100 % of reliability). In all cases it is possible to speak about greater or smaller risk of pregnancy. From this point of view to me your question is not clear. Any subsequent sexual certificate or act (for example, in day) it is exact also can lead to occurrence of pregnancy if thus there comes an ejaculation in a vagina If it is a question of contact without an ejaculation the risk of occurrence of pregnancy is minimal, but nevertheless is, t. To. Spermatozoons remain in a small amount in sexual glands and can be allocated with their secret up to an ejaculation. But, I emphasize, there it is not enough of them and pregnancy can come or step only under the circumstances most favorable for it or this. Use any spermitsidov (for example, farmateks) can remove or take off this problem. Then repeated contact without a condom and without an ejaculation can be accomplished at any time after the first affinity.
If I have not absolutely correctly understood your question I ask me to excuse and specify it or him once again.

Tatyana!
22.06.2004, 01:21
You know the Doctor you are absolutely right!
Thus, t. e. At contact without an ejaculation, I have become pregnant! Well that the partner has appeared my former (first) husband and to do or make abortion to me it was not necessary! Pregnancy was absolutely not planned, but I am extremely happy: at me the wonderful 7 years or summer son grows! I very much am proud of it or him!