PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! To me of 20 years. I of years with 8 have started to be engaged in an onanism! ..

Kuranov L.
19.06.2004, 03:23
The dear Doctor!
To me of 20 years.
I of years with 8 have started to be engaged in an onanism!
Since then was on a miscellaneous, but me very much disturbs that I all this time strongly enough exhausted myself a masturbation. And not because
I the masochist, and simply to suffer or bear there are no forces.
But also now, I stably am engaged in it or this even once a day, differently study job to a head do not go in any way!
Tell or Say! Whether can be so, what my desires do not coincide with my physical opportunities, and I prosto-naprosto destroy the organism?
Thanks!

Miha
20.06.2004, 01:17
There was a business, destroyed also the organism:) " So to say throttled the uniocular snake " happened and not on once a day, then married...:) kak-that now not before. Though there were the warmest memoirs on that period:))

Isaev D.D.
21.06.2004, 03:13
Dear g-n Kuranov! The Masturbation gets obsessional or pathological character at neurotics or mentally sick people. I think, that in your case it simply to remove or take off a way an emotional and sex strain (mark or celebrate, that without it or this neither study, nor job in a head do not go ) and does not conduct to an attrition of an organism. Otherwise the need or requirement dies away or goes out itself

Question Mihe:
21.06.2004, 17:12
Miha, with a marriage there has passed or there has taken place hunting to be engaged in sex? Also became not up to that..... Or simply the wife has replaced arms or hand, and you receive pleasure same as well as from a masturbation?